SAP 01 MODULE CourseeDrishyaa IT India
Price on request
- At 2 venues
Frequent Asked Questions
Essentials: Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Internet browsers Recommended: Working knowledge of business processes
The SAP Certification program provides that competitive edge. When you are SAP Certified, you join a distinguished community of experts recognized globally. Today more than 140,000 consultants and users worldwide are part of this exclusive community.
This course will:
1.Explain the terminology used at SAP
2.Provide a conceptual overview of SAP's business solutions
Develop the baseline SAP product knowledge necessary for participation in more detailed SAP courses
* mySAP Business Suite
* SAP NetWeaver incl. Business Information Warehouse, Exchange Infrastructure and Enterprise Portals
* mySAP ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) incl. Financials, Human Capital Management, Logistics and Operations, Analytics and Planning
* mySAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
* mySAP SCM (Supply Chain Management)
* mySAP SRM (Supplier Relationship Management)
* mySAP PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
* mySAP Small and Midsize Business
* mySAP xApps
The course includes several practical exercises using the mySAP ERP component (esp. ECC5.0, BW, SEM). Other components are explained using demonstrations.
Please note, that the course content covers also the functionality of the following ERP related SAP releases: R/3 4.6C and R/3 Enterprise.