SAP Business Networks in a NutshellopenSAP
What you'll learn on the course
New business networks are changing the game for businesses and consumers in the digital economy. To keep up with the demands and expectations of consumers and business buyers, companies must connect, interact, and integrate on previously unknown and unexpected levels. SAPâ€™s business network group addresses precisely that demand, using cloud-based solutions that deliver connectivity, efficiency, affordability, and a great user experience on any device, any time.
Ariba, Concur, and Fieldglass â€“ the three companies that make up SAPâ€™s Business Network Group â€“ look beyond the four walls of a business to integrate and connect systems, services, partners, and data to create more efficient, more powerful, and far simpler means of managing key business functions. They provide the outcome and experience business users need via seamless platforms.
In this course, weâ€™ll learn more about the Business Network Group and the three companies that comprise it.
- Starting from: October 20, 2015, 09:00 UTC. (What does this mean?)
- Duration: The course is open for 4 weeks
- Effort: 3 hours in total
- Final assignment: You can take the final assignment at any time whilst the course is open.
- Course closure: November 18, 2015, 9:00 UTC
- Course language: English
- How is an openSAP course structured?
- Unit 1: Introduction to Business Networks
- Unit 2: Ariba: Leading the World's Business Commerce Network
- Unit 3: Network Collaboration â€“ Driving Buyer and Seller Value
- Unit 4: Fieldglass: The Future of Workforce Management
- Unit 5: Connecting the Dots Between Human Resources and Procurement
- Unit 6: Concur: Travel and Expense Management Made Simple
- Unit 7: An Expense Report That Writes Itself
- People with an interest in SAPâ€™s business network vision
- People who sell, buy, or use SAP products
- Business professionals
- IT professionals
- Project managers
- IT decision makers
- Business experts
- Interest in business networks
- Interest in using, buying, or selling SAP products