SAP NetWeaver Upgrades in a NutshellopenSAP
What you'll learn on the course
The course is aimed at anyone interested in learning about upgrading SAP systems that are based on SAP NetWeaver. After completing this course, you will understand the technical background to such upgrades and be familiar with the tools and general steps needed to perform an upgrade from start to finish. You will understand the purpose behind these upgrades, how to check for supported platforms, and how to locate guides on SAP Service Marketplace. You will also learn how to use the maintenance planner, maintenance optimizer, and Software Update Manager (SUM) tools, and be able to describe the roadmap steps of an upgrade.
This is a special edition openSAP course; your total learning time will be just three to four hours and all the content is already available. The course is broken down into six units consisting of one video per unit, with self-tests for you to complete after each section. Your results will not be saved; they are just for your personal use. At the end of the course, there is a course assignment. You can complete the assignment at any time. If you complete the course assignment successfully, you will receive a record of achievement.
- Starting from: November 2, 2015, 09:00 UTC. (What does this mean?)
- Duration: The course is open for 4 weeks.
- Effort: 3-4 hours in total
- Course assignment: You can take the course assignment at any time whilst the course is open.
- Course language: English
- How is an openSAP course structured?
- Unit 1: Introduction
- Unit 2: Planning & Preparation
- Unit 3: Software Update Manager Roadmap Steps
- Unit 4: Optimizing Upgrade Performance
- Unit 5: Database Migration Option
- Unit 6: Troubleshooting & Wrap-Up
Anyone interested in the administration of SAP systems that are based on SAP NetWeaver
You should have a fundamental understanding of SAP NetWeaver, operating systems and databases, and a desire to learn more.