SAP S/4HANA - Deep DiveopenSAP
What you'll learn on the course
Earlier this year, SAP announced the release of SAP Business Suite 4 SAP HANA (SAP S/4HANA), the next-generation business suite. SAP S/4HANA is fully architected and built on the SAP HANA in-memory computing platform, which lies at the core of all SAP innovation. A comprehensive overview of how SAP S/4HANA can help our customers to run simple in a digitized and networked world was given in the openSAP course SAP S/4HANA in a Nutshell.
The purpose of this deep dive course is to look at SAP S/4HANA in detail. The course is therefore structured along a customer lifecycle. We will begin by sharing more insights into the motivation behind SAP S/4HANA, the business value, and the strategy. After that, you will learn how to get started with SAP S/4HANA, how to test the product, and about onboarding. We then take you on a journey to discover the solution, including various lines of business, architecture, migration, and service aspects. Finally, you will learn where to get the appropriate support.
- Starting from: Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 09:00 UTC, (What does this mean?)
- Duration: 4 weeks (~ 4 hours per week)
- Final exam: July 14 - 21, 2015
- Course language: English
- How is an openSAP course structured?
- Week 1: Why SAP S/4HANA?
- Week 2: Getting Started with SAP S/4HANA
- Week 3: Adopt and Move to SAP S/4HANA
- Week 4: Migration, Consulting, & Support
- Week 5: Final Exam
- Anyone interested in SAP S/4HANA
- You need no previous knowledge or technical background to participate in this course
- It is recommended to attend the openSAP course SAP S/4HANA in a Nutshell
This course is based on online lectures only. You need no development system to successfully participate in the course.