SAP SCM Online Training – SAP SCM ModulesGucons Consulting
Price on request
SAP SCM Online Training – SAP SCM Modules
SAP SCM is a leading supply chain management solution and if you’re considering using it, this is the course for you. Whether you’re a decision maker considering SAP SCM, a consultant seeking functional details or you’re just starting to work with SAP SCM, this course will give you the insight and knowledge needed to understand the features and benefits of SAP SCM. You’ll find details on the evolution of the software, guided tours through each application, advice on which functionality to implement, and expert guidance on how to get the best return on your investment.
Unit 1: Concept and Objectives
* What do we mean by Supply Chain Management?
* Logistics through the ages.
* Different views on the supply chain.
* What is new within about Supply Chain.
* Defining the position of Supply Chain Management.
* Supply Chain Management: A vision.
* Elements of Supply Chain Management.
* Objectives and Opportunities.
Unit 2: Systems and Architectures
* IT-Based Approaches.
* Principles of ERP.
* Supply Chain Planning Tools.
* Customer Relationship Management.
* System architectures.
* Internet Basics.
* SCM Tools offered by SAP.
* Sales Force Automation (SFA).
* Business Information Warehouse (BW).
* Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO).
* APO in Business Processes.
* Demand planning.
* Supply Network Planning and PP-DS.
* Supply Chain Cockpit.
Unit 3: Supply Chain Projects
* Industries and Supply Chain Management.
* Methodical Approaches.
* Performance Measurement.
* Specific Industries.
* Hi-Tech and Electronics.
* Automotive Industry.
* Consumer Goods and Commerce.
* Logistics Services.
* SCM – a Case History of Success.