SAT CourseAcademic Avenues
Price on request
- New delhi
SAT Reasoning Test, formerly known as Scholastic Aptitude Test is an admission test for entry in the Colleges of America for Under Graduate Courses.
Contents of the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) :
There are two sets of test, namely, SAT Reasoning Test and SAT Subject exams. One of the versions that are most normally mention to the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) and consists of the below segments. According to the U.S. academic organization, your strength in these areas is essential for successes in university and throughout your life.
1. The critical reading segment include with reading of short passages along with the long passages.
2. The writing segment include with multiple choice queries and a direct writing measure in the form of an essay.
3. Mathematic segment include with quires from exponential growth, absolute value, and functional notation. It also places greater emphasis on topics like linear functions, manipulations with exponents and properties of tangent lines.
The second type is the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) subject exams focused on phrases that candidates can take to display their learning on contents of their option. Even as, few institutions command SAT test scores required for entree processes undoubtedly acts as an added advantage for candidates who want to improve and update their educational status.
Twenty Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) subject exams fall into five common content fields such as English, history, languages, math and science.
The Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) is composed of Ten Segments:
1. 25 minutes of essay
2. 6 segments of 25 minutes includes math, critical reading and writing)
3. 2 segments of 20 minutes includes math, critical reading and writing)
4. A 10 minute multiplechoice writing segment
Total test time: Three hr and 45 minutes.
Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) offers three segments, namely the critical reading, math and writing SAT every scored on a 200-800 points scale and mixed potential score ranges 600-2400. The writing segment has two "sub rating" means a multiple choice score of 20-80, and a essay score of 2-12.
Scholastic Aptitude Test score is a very significant factor that universities consider when making their admission decisions, but the high school grades are also very important as universities see both high school grades and SAT scores as an indicator of academic success in college