Scribble interpretation in Adult and Children and GraphologyDeka Online Courses
- 20 hours of study
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
- Personal tutor
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
To any person who wants to approach the Psychology world
Internet connection and personal mail box.
Certificate of Attendance.
· What marks this course apart?
Greater quality with minor cost
· What happens after requesting information?
We will immediately contact you, usually by email within 24 hours. The couse will begin after confirming payment
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
- We will beging by making an introduction to when and why do people scribble, and then we will discuss about psychology history and verbal and not verbal communication,
- scribble profile: geometric figures and natural forms, houses, objects, human body, frames, arrows, religious symbols repetitive signatures, filling,
- Theories about growth and development,
- we will be speaking about most common scribbles explaining its emotional and psychological side and about psychotherapeutic therapies.
- graphology: understanding the person's psychology through its handwriting and interpretation.