SGS INDIA’S 2 DAYS INTERNAL AUDITOR COURSE ON REQUIREMENTS OF THE QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR MEDICAL DEVICES ISO 13485:2003SGS India Private Limited
Price on request
The programme Quality Systems for Medical Devices: ISO 13485, enhances students knowledge in the following
* Increasing ones knowledge about the needs of ISO 13485:2003.
* Assisting students to know about the the quality system requirements of Directive 93/42/EEC.
* Understanding the role of guide documents.
* To assist use this information to design quality systems & processes.
* In order to carry out audits of first, second and third against the banners.
The program fulfills the training prerequisites of EU Directive 93/42/EEC on medical devices and quality management system ISO 13485 for medical devices and features interactive sessions, classes and role-play practice. Candidates must have some fundamental information relate to medical devices