Short Term Research ProgrammesINDIAN INSTITUTE OF FINANCE
Price on request
- New delhi
IIF offers a Short-Term Reserarch Programme for senior working executives, researchers and professors who are interested to undertake research assignments for a period of 2-12 months. The programme is so designed that the candidate works on a research assignment in association with a senior faculty at the Institute.The assignment may be a self motivated research project / a project which is of Interest to the candidate's organisation/ a live research project. The programme intends to stimulate learning experience with a research bent of mind.
Special emphasis is placed on the practical application of the research project & understanding of fundamentals.
* To generate awareness and appreciation of the finance function.
* To develop an intellectual curiosity and encourage one to strive for excellence.
* To educate and disseminate knowledge with some of the latest techniques, methods and procedures used for effective management of Finance.
* To share and disuss the latest financial innovations based on empirical research conducted in India and aborad.
* To provide a forum to executives to discuss among themselves and with experts from the academia and industry.
* To generate a research project which may be of beneift to the candidates, their organisations and the society at large.
The project is to be undertaken under the guidance of a senior fellow / professor in conjunction with other faculty members at the Institute or the visiting faculty during the period of tenure of the programme. The candidate is expected to attend all seminars and conferences conducted at the institute and others during the period of study.The project undertaken in conjunction with other associates and the supervisor would design the prime medium of methodology used for the programme.