SARC was founded with the objective of spreading and promoting vedic sciences (like jyotish (astrology), hastrekha (palmistry), ank shastra (numerology), vaastu shastra etc.), by Dr. R. B. Dhawan in 1995, so that the vedic sciences can be highlighted and promoted at International level.
All objectives of SARC are more or less same as of V.R.E.F. (regd) society.
1. To provide the facilities for education, training, growth, promotion and upgradation of all the shastriya knowledge relating to Vedas and Shastra, Indian herbs and all useful knowledge for the human welfare e.g. Aayurveda, Reiki, Stone Therapy, Aromatherapy, Naturopathy, Astrology, Vaastu shastra, Numerology, Yoga, Fine Arts, Palmistry, Mantra Therapy etc.
2. To remove superstition and illusions from society regarding Vedas and Shastras.
3. To manage or provide facility for managing and functioning of institutions, which are providing education regarding Vedic and Shastriya subjects for the development of human society.
4. To publish, print and distribute all the knowledge emerging from the Vedas and other literature relating to Shastras and to provide facilities of distribution through above said centers.
5. To plan and organize functions, competitions, exhibitions, seminars and cultural programs for the growth and development of Vedic and shastriya knowledge and to organize press conferences etc.
6. To develop the various Vedic and Shastriya techniques to encourage self employment and establi