Simulation and Skills CoursesAnglia Ruskin University
£ 9,250 - (Rs 7,63,672)
- Cambridge (England)
What you'll learn on the course
Skills and Training
Our Postgraduate Medical Institute offers a range of simulation and skills courses in its high-fidelity simulation suite. Our experienced and enthusiastic trainers aim to improve the way acute, life-threatening events are managed by healthcare teams, and by so doing, improve patient safety.
Simulation-based education is part of our Postgraduate Medical Institute's commitment to work with its partners to improve quality of care for all patients.
Our simulation suite consists of two simulation laboratories housing a family of physiologically responsive wireless mannequins, including an adult male, a pregnant female, a five-year-old child, a one-year-old infant and a neonate. The suite's versatile design means you can be trained in a number of simulated environments, from a patient's home to an intensive care unit and beyond.
- ACI - Anaesthetic Critical Incidents
- ALS - Advanced Life Support
- ASPECTS - Acute Sick Patient Care Skills for Nurses - Human Factor Training
- COMETS - Core Medical Emergency Training using Simulation
- ILS - Immediate Life Support
- ILSi - Immediate Life Support Instructor Course
- NLS - Newborn Life Support
- MOMAS - Multidisciplinary Obstetric Midwifery and Anaesthetic Simulation
- SCAMPS - Sick Children Acute Multi-Professional Simulation
- START - Simulated Transfer and Retrieval Training
- T3 Part 1: Debriefing Skills for Simulation
- T3 Part 2 - Delivering Effective Simulation
Course costs vary – please see individual course pages for details.