On-Site Fire Marshal / Fire Warden Training CourseComplete Fire Design Solutions
Price on request
This course aims at
This course has been designed to provide fire marshals or fire wardens a latest approach into the risks of fire, and the limits and the uses of first aid fire-fighting tools.
Goal of this course:
On the completion of this course applicant will be capable of:
· Performing his role of a fire marshal or warden
· Understanding the significance of fire safety at workplace
· Identifying the classes of fire
· To know and use first aid fire fighting tools safely
Number of delegates: as per the requirement of client
· Knowledge about fire and fire survival
· The mechanism of fire, how does fire kill How to be safe against it.
· Human reaction in fire
· Illustrate how do people act in fire, and how are the fire marshals supposed to control it.
· Fire routine
· The function of the fire warden and fire marshal
· Course of fire and fire extinguishing media
· Mode of action in case of fire and evacuation
· Realistic techniques of fire fighting
· How to use portable extinguishers on class A, B and C fires
· Reproduction of fires relating electricity
· Chip pan fire exhibition
1.A room with enough relaxed seating, Projector, writing board and a mains power socket to demonstrate the tools. It will be better if the room can be made a bit dark to improve the quality of the projector luminance.
2 An open area good for the use of fire extinguisher on many little fires and not causing disturbance to others.