Six Sigma Green Belt Training & CertificationSix Sigma Concept
Price on request
Six Sigma Green Belt is an important candidate with the experience over the medium of the team members, or who acts a key part in assisting to presenter the programming and management of assignments during a project.
Green Belts are Six Sigma project masters able to organizing and assisting Six Sigma and management members of Six Sigma projects from idea to closing. This Six Sigma Green Belt Training program is include with 4 days of class room training and is held in combination with Six Sigma project.
This 4 Days Six Sigma Green Belt training would cover the following topics:
* Project Definition
* Statistical Process Control
* Control Methods
* Problems solve
* Data Collection Plan.
The master of Six Sigma will require joining this Green Belt training. In general, Six Sigma Black Belt training assist Green Belt to determine their projects and attend them with their projects upon complete the training.
Upon successfully of completion this training program, the candidates will be ready to:
* Ready to Show command of Green Belts bodies of knowledge
* Have certified ability in attainting outcomes during the programming of Six Sigma access
* Understand their role in the success of a deployment
* Present projects to instructors, peers and managers
* Property determines and works on Six Sigma projects
* Ready to take Six Sigma team of local development projects
At the end of the 4 days of Six Sigma Green Belt training program, candidates have to clear a specific written exam