Six Sigma TrainingInfycareer Pvt Ltd
Price on request
Present economic trends have changed forcing many industries and people to downsize or reorganize their human resources management training to meet their performance objectives.
Infycareer Private Limited offer flexible training from end to end to help businesses and individuals to achieve their goals, providing the excellent potential service at a reasonable price for the highest net dollar existing workforce.
Lean Six Sigma Training GREEN BELT
Infycareer Private Limited's Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training program is focused on knowing and implementing the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) model is the basis of all Six Sigma projects. The focus of Six Sigma is basically about the quality, client orientation and cost, while Lean is to eliminate waste. This Six Sigma training program combines a series of concepts and tools of Lean Six Sigma DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) model. This Six Sigma Training program teaches the skills and knowledge for candidates to apply lean concepts and statistical methods for problem solving and continuous improvement.
At the end of day four of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training program candidate will know and be able to:
* Use the rules of Six Sigma Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control approach.
* Set the "COV" (Voice of the Customer) in determining the required performance standard.
* Use a number of measurement methods and tools to establish performance.
* Apply appropriately a number of analysis tools and basic methods to establish the root cause of a problem.
* know key lean concepts and tools, and learn when & how to apply them to drive developments
* The development strategies and understand how to decide on the proper approach.
* Establish ongoing process controls and structures of governance processes
1. Subject Material
4. Lunch & Refreshments
5. After successfully completion of this training program Green Belt Certificate will be issue.
After this Training Support
1. Phone / E-mail Support
2. Periodic Evaluation
3. Mentoring support in Projects
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training program includes:
1. Know the variability
2. Define Draft Charter
3. Companies stakeholder analysis
4. Define Communication Plan
5. Identify and segment key clients
6. Critical to Quality (CTQ) Verification of the CTQ requirements
7. Define Hi-level process map SIPOC (Suppliers, inputs, process, outputs, customers)
8. Define Project Plan
9. Define the project / problem
1. Data Analysis
2. Process Mapping & Analysis
3. Cause & Effect Analysis
4. Verification of causes and Brainstorming
5. The principles of Lean and Theory of Constraints
6. Solutions Solution Evaluation and Selection
7. The development of solution options
8. Business scenarios & pilot
9. FMEA (Failure mode and effects analysis) and Implementation Planning
10. Group field analysis
1. Measures Basics
2. Measures processes & plan
3. Selection Measures
a) Measuring Value
b) Measuring cost of poor quality
4. Data definition & sources
5. Gauge R & R
7. Measure the performance and capacity
8. Measure the improvement monetary dollar value
1. Easy & appropriate documentation
2. Control error correction
3. Statistical Control
c) I, X Bar & R Charts
4. Response Charts
5. Process Management
6. Scorecard process
7. Closing and Delivery Project
There is no any prerequisite for this training program Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training.
The program made for
* Employees of every department, managers, internal consultants, change agents, project managers can attend this training program.
* The group leaders and group members to participate in Six Sigma projects.
Why Join Infycareer Private Limited?
Advantages of Infycareer Private Limited:
* We offer well qualified staff members are ten years of experience and certified.
* Study of proven processes to remove Green Belt review in first attempt.
* Ongoing support to participants is cleared through the Green Belt, Personal / Phone / E-mail.
* Infycareer Private Limited offer High Quality, easy to understand course material.
* Candidates re-attend this program with a free or affordable cost.