SNAP - Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (Correspondence)IMS LEARNING CENTRE
Price on request
SNAP - Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (Correspondence)
SNAP Test is a common entrance test for admissions to postgraduate programs of Symbiosis Institutes. The Symbiosis postgraduate institutes are either affiliated to SIEC Deemed University or approved by AICTE.
Institutes accepting SNAP scores
Some of the well-known Symbiosis Institutes that accept SNAP test score:
SNAP Test Structure
* SNAP is a multiple choice test with each question having 4 answer options
* There is 25% negative marking for every incorrect answer.
* The test is normally conducted in the month of December each year.
Broadly the areas tested include
* General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Ability & verbal Reasoning
* Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
* Analytical & Logical Reasoning
* General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario
Correspondence Program: The correspondence program is designed for students who are highly motivated and self disciplined, but are unable to attend classes due to academic/professional pressures. The Correspondence Program includes comprehensive test preparatory material viz. Basic Reference Material to refresh your concepts, practice tests to hone your test taking skills.