Social Psychology and NLPDeka Online Courses
- 30 hours of study
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
- Personal tutor
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
To any person who wants to approach the Psychology world
Internet connection and personal mail box.
Certificate of Attendance.
· What marks this course apart?
Greater quality with minor cost
· What happens after requesting information?
We will immediately contact you, usually by email within 24 hours. The couse will begin after confirming payment
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
Here we explain the main parts of the syllabus:
- Introducing communication: verbal, nonverbal and para-verbal communication and,
- establishing a direct contact: eye contact, auditory contact, proprioceptive contact, understanding the representational group of one person,
- how to develop our own skills and how to construct social relationships,
- what to observe about people,
- basic sociological concepts and men's behavioural aspects ,
- groups and typologies social inequality and social classes,
- study on social life, groups, organization and anthropological study on cultures and tribes
- to know your own mind,
- NLP: getting through life problems, facing challenges, achieving what you want, how to find love, having fun and earning more money, learning to be organized and taking important decisions.