Social Work MAAnglia Ruskin University
£ 7,100 - (Rs 5,79,476)
- At 2 venues (England)
What you'll learn on the course
Skills and Training
- Assessed Readiness for Direct Practice
- Social Work Knowledge, Values and Skills
- Well-being across the Life Course in a Diverse Society
- Developing Professional Social Work Practice
- Analytical Thinking and Decision-Making in Professional Social Work
- Powers, Duties and Accountability in Professional Social Work
We’ll assess you for your Master’s degree through academic assignments, practice debriefs and the portfolios you’ll build up, detailing your professional development.
Your final piece of work will be a Dissertation, which must be a substantial, research-based piece of work that demonstrates your knowledge, ideas and professional skills.
Year 1: 4 days a week at the start of the course and then normally 1 day a week plus 70 day placement
Year 2: normally 1 day a week plus 100 day placement
UK & EU students, 2016/17 (per year) £7,100 International students, 2016-17 (per year) £12,900