Software Development on SAP HANA (Delta SPS 09, Repeat)openSAP
What you'll learn on the course
In this course, we will assume that you have baseline knowledge of SAP HANA development and will instead focus on new and improved features which were introduced in SAP HANA SPS 09. Developers taking this course should be able to get up to speed quickly and begin leveraging these new features to enhance their own productivity, as well as tap into powerful new features of SAP HANA itself.
- Starting from: September 15, 2015, 09:00 UTC. (What does this mean?)
- Duration: 3 weeks (4 - 6 hours per week)
- Final exam: October 06, 2015, 9:00 UTC - October 14, 2015, 9:00 UTC
- Course language: English
- How is an openSAP course structured?
- Application developers
- SAP HANA developers
- HCP developers
- Baseline SAP HANA development knowledge from one of the previous SAP HANA courses
If your primary interest in taking this course is getting a technical overview about SAP HANA development and new features in SPS 09, you do not need access to a development system. However, we realise that many of you will be interested in developing your own code, based on the instructions in the course. Therefore, we have pre-installed all the necessary content on the SAP HANA Developer Edition available in CAL.
Previous Version of This Course
Previous version of this course is available here:
Software Development on SAP HANA (Delta SPS 09), April 21 through May 19, 2015
- Week 1: Update on Tooling, CDS and SQLScript
- Week 2: Update on XSODATA, XSJS, and XSDS
- Week 3: Update on Test Tools, REST API, and UI
- I Like, I Wish: We Love Your Feedback â€¦ And Want More
- Final Exam: Good Luck!