SOFTWARE TESTINGNational Insurance Academy
Price on request
In IT-dependent business operations, customer satisfaction is largely dependent on continued functioning of good quality IT-based systems comprising of various hardware, system-software, application-software, data, networks and user components (internal and external). While developing / acquiring and deploying such systems in today’s turbulent and increasingly competitive business environment, Software Testing gets much more importance than before because of shrinking time-to-market on one-side and increasing expectations of quality services by the customers on the other. It is therefore necessary to give fresh look at Software Testing activities throughout Systems and related Infrastructure Life Cycle Management activities. UAT (User Acceptance Testing) is treated as the last defense before we rollout the system for operations, and the quality of UAT itself is largely dependent on the quality of all the activities proceeding to that. In view of increasing size and complexity of such systems to be tested, automation of various activities related to Software-Testing itself has become absolutely necessary.
• After completing this programme, participants will be able to test application software and also monitor the testing activities with Quality Assurance
• Systems and related Infrastructure Life Cycle Management
• CMMs (Capability Maturity Models)
• SQA (Software Quality Assurance) and Testing activities
• Software Testing: Different Perspectives
• White-box, Back-box, Unit, Integration, UAT, UIT (User Interface Testing: GUI Testing), Security-Testing, load testing, stress testing, volume testing, recovery-testing, functionality testing, help-testing, etc.
• Documentation, Preparation of Test Plans, Test Cases, Test-data for effective testing
• Automation of software-testing