Special Extensive Classroom ProgramFIITJEE Limited
Price on request
- At 19 venues
In FIITJEE's Special Extensive Classroom Program whole of IIT-JEE syllabus will be covered in two phases. Normally classes are held 4 days a week for 4 hrs. each time. Each phase is followed by 1 week of study leave, followed by a Phase Test. Classes will be held in the morning or evening session. In all there will be 45 sessions of 4 hrs each till February 2007, followed by a intensive problem solving sessions of 40 to 50 hrs. before IIT- JEE. Students will also appear in all the tests of the All India Test Series conducted in March & April, 2006 besides any additional tests administered internally. Curriculum features :
* Specialised Pattern - Proof Study Material
* Periodic Tests + Phase Tests supplemented with Test Analysis Sessions
* Home assignments / Workbook
* Quizzes, tutorials & doubt clearing sessions
* Chapter practice problems (CPP): On each chapter students will be given chapter practice problems which they have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter. These solutions will be checked by the faculty and will be returned to the students with remarks and suggestions. Thus helping every student to have a very strong command over fundamental concept knowledge very crucial for getting Top ranks.
* Class Learning Improvement Program (CLIP): Icing on the cake of every class will be done through Class Learning Improvement Program which will analyse upto what extent the student is able to grasp the concept taught on day by day basis through set of problems based on the same concept.
* All India Test Series (AITS).
* Rank Potential Index (RPI)
* Rank Enhancement Program (REP)
* Additional help for AIEEE++.
* OPEN TEST for IIT-JEE & AIEEE