Sports MedicineDeka Online Courses
- 35 hours of study
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
- Personal tutor
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
To any person who wants to approach the Sports Medicine world
Internet connection and personal mail box.
Certificate of Attendance.
· What marks this course apart?
Greater quality with minor cost
· What happens after requesting information?
We will immediately contact you, usually by email within 24 hours. The couse will begin after confirming payment
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
Here we explain the main parts of the syllabus:
- Anatomy and physiology of the muscular system,
- state of decay, overtraining syndrome and exercise induced asthma
- sports psychology
- athlete's diet and supplements,
- sports and immune system: benefits of exercises on type one and two diabetes, cardiological protocol, digestive system and sports, respiratory system and sport, endocrine system and sport, urinary system and sport,
- physical exercise for elderly people,
- medical certification for competitive activity,
- emergency medicine,
- elastic neuromuscular taping,
- elements of posturology.