Static Equipment Design (incl. Pressure Vessel Design)Atharva Proctek
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
Those who have done Mech. Engineering & Chem. Engineering.
Teachers and trainers (1)
Industry best. Do not worry about the course quality. refer to the list of the organizations whose engineers have taken our courses and you will know. Do not get misled by the same or similar looking topics from other institutes, what is covered under each topic and its quality are most important.
This program covers the subject of Construction & Corrosion. The subject covered under this are as follow:
* Concise evaluation of metal, evaluation of engineering property, stress strain diagram
* Factor leading option of resources, criterion for material collection for procedure equipment
* Commonly used carbon steels / stainless steels /alloy steels. (ASME Section II A/B)
* Choice of materials for low temperatures / high temperatures, corrosive service, NACE materials
* Gasket materials, non metallic material, etc.
* Paint & coat for decay shield, surface training, pickle & passivity
**Code Structure of Pressure Vessels
* Layout values from strength of resources, code philosophy perceptive necessities of code
* Pressure vessel category & classification, code rule for layout of cylindrical vessel, round vessel, dish head, flat head, nozzle corroborations, weld joint, etc.
* Layout deliberations for jacket vessel, tall tower, horizontal bullet with saddle support
* Impact test supplies, PWHT hydro test / pneumatic examination pressure, stamp of vessel
**Code Layout of Storage tank
* Categorization of storage tank mass storage & day storage, size & optimizing, layout of tank elements as per code & standard, base plate layout & tests
* Shell layout by one foot technique, conical top & auditorium roof, fundamental thoughtfulness in layout of suspended top, layout for wind girder or rigidity, nozzle & accessory
* Check & test
* Intro to seismic layout
**Heat Exchanger Layout
* Heat exchanger kinds, categorization, category & nomenclature in T.E.M.A. average, physical phenomena in condenser or reboiler or regular shell & tube kind
* Mechanical layout adhere to A.S.M.E. and T.E.M.A., layout of tube sheet as per T.E.M.A for winding & shear loads, size of non pressure divisions such as confuse, spacer, tie rod, P.P. plate, extra.
* Weld & Manufacture necessities
* Fundamental intro to agitator
* Interior in tall tower
* Safety device or flame arrestor, etc.
* H.A.Z.O.P. evaluation consideration in vessel
* Intro to N.D.T. & heat management
* Training of G.A. draws & details
This program is also deliver on weekend (Sat -Sun or only Sun) foundation & on part time basis on week-days. Please reveal your choice while submit the Online Registration or Enquiry Form.