Strategic Planning, Business Planning and Budgeting for Organisational EffectivenessHRODC Postgraduate Training Institute
£ 4,800 - (Rs 3,95,594)
- At 10 venues
Frequent Asked Questions
Degree or Work Experience
Key Issues in Planning, The Strategic Plan and Strategic Planning
- Planning Defined
- Requirements for a Plan
- Characteristics of Planning
- Informal Plans
- Purposes of Planning
- Planning Variations
- Planning and Organisational Control
- Strategic Plan
- Quality Tests for Strategic Plan
- Benefits of Strategic Planning
- Strategic Management, Operational Management and Strategic Planning
- How Are Strategic Plans Developed?
- Overview of Strategic Planning Process
- What Information Should Be Gathered For Strategy Reviews?
- Five Tasks of Strategic Planning
- Forming a Strategic Vision
- Setting the Objectives
- Strategic Objectives in Four Perspectives
- Crafting Strategy
- What Does A Company's Strategy Consist Of?
- Strategy Implementation and Execution
- Strategy Evaluation and Monitoring
- Strategic Planning Process
- Sample SWOT Analysis
- How Are The Key Strategic Issues Identified?
- How Should Strategic Plans Be Used?
- Who Should Be Involved at the Different Points of the Process?
- What Should You Think About When Planning The Planning Process?
- What Are the Typical Time Scales?