Strategic Planning, Business Planning and Budgeting for Organisational Effectiveness DiplomaHRODC Postgraduate Training Institute
In Central London (England), Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (United Arab Emirates), Abuja, Nigeria (Nigeria) and 39 other venues
£ 4,800 - (Rs 3,91,604)
- At 42 venues
What you'll learn on the course
Planning and Business
Key Issues in Planning, The Strategic Plan and Strategic Planning
- Planning Defined
- Requirements for a Plan
- Characteristics of Planning
- Informal Plans
- Purposes of Planning
- Planning Variations
- Planning and Organisational Control
- Strategic Plan
- Quality Tests for Strategic Plan
- Benefits of Strategic Planning
- Strategic Management, Operational Management and Strategic Planning
- How Are Strategic Plans Developed?
- Overview of Strategic Planning Process
- What Information Should Be Gathered For Strategy Reviews?
- Five Tasks of Strategic Planning
- Forming a Strategic Vision
- Setting the Objectives
- Strategic Objectives in Four Perspectives
- Crafting Strategy
- What Does A Company’s Strategy Consist Of?
- Strategy Implementation and Execution
- Strategy Evaluation and Monitoring
- Strategic Planning Process
- Sample SWOT Analysis
- How Are The Key Strategic Issues Identified?
- How Should Strategic Plans Be Used?
- Who Should Be Involved at the Different Points of the Process?
- What Should You Think About When Planning The Planning Process?
- What Are the Typical Time Scales?