Structured shipboard training programmeInternational Maritime Training Centre
Price on request
I.M.T.C. provides the S.S.T.P. for Deck Cadets.
This unparallel "learn-while-you-work" coaching program has been planned basing on a research made by I.M.T.C.'s facults & feed-back from management of different companies, Master, C.T.O. & plebes.
Numerous ship-owning & management companies have uttered the emotion that Ship's Officer have reverberation hypothetical cognition but be short of in hands-on experiences. The current instructive systems shore up a trainee well for hypothetical study, correct from pre-sea coaching through capability exam. The S.S.T.P. complement this with hand-on acquiring on boards through a task based syllabus, which allows effectual applications of hypothetical facts.
The S.S.T.P. task is base on the DG of Shipping (Governmentt. of India), permitted C.R.B. & are bordered in ways that the task have to be really executed to reply the connected question.
The S.S.T.P. fulfils the requirement for onboards coaching program as stressed down by S.T.C.W. 95, Regulation II/1 & A-II/1, & is permitted by the D.G.S. By the end of the S.S.T.P., the trainee is allowed to a reduction of twelve month of sea time.
To allocate task which rouse idea so that the plebe:
· Acquire the skill needed to be a good Officer by getting practical experiences of different shipboards task
· Develop self-assurance by developing the cognition of the common principle & functioning instruction of equipments on a vessel
· Develop fundamental instinct of good sea-manships;
· Gain a well-developed perspectives of all shipboards operation
. Time Period of the program: The S.S.T.P. covers a sea-going periods of twenty-four months. It consists of three levels, working on the premises of eight month of sea time per plebe per ships.
The program is suitable for :
Deck Plebes who have finished their pre-sea coaching & modular programs. They also have to be engaged by shipping companies & medically gibe. The S.S.T.P. has been found to be a helpful studying tools even for those not searching a remissions of sea-time (example: deck plebes who have prefer finishing the complete thirty-six month & for sea-men aiming to sit for 2M.F.G. exams).
· Program are included the S.S.T.P. Questionnaires, Workbook & Log.
· There are tasks base & non-tasks base assignment. The trainees are also issue the C.R.B. & standard text-book.
· Textbook, though prescribe, should not be the trainees chief option for references.
· The person is boosted to sources the answer from personal experiences, manual, drawing on boards & from expert who visits the ships.
· supervising of the trainees advancement is done through state-of-the-art customise softwares.