SUCCESS ganga coachingSuccessGanga
- 15 hours of class
What could be improved Nothing was there not to like.
Would you recommend this course? Yes.
COMPREHENSIVE COACHING PROGRAMME
“BANK INTERVIEW SKILLS & TECHNIQUES FOR CLERICAL/RRB POSTS ”
· To develop confidence for the success in the interview through basic leanings about preparation for interviews.
· To equip with general awareness about current affairs, economy, social issues.
· To impart relevant knowledge about banking areas which are generally asked for during interviews.
· To prepare through real time practical Mock Interview process and providing feedback for further improvement.
IBPS Score card
AREAS TO BE COVERED and METHODOLOGY :
· Know yourself
· Express yourself
· Basic knowledge
· Awareness about current affairs, economy, social issues
· knowledge about banking areas required at Entry level
· Mock Interviews and regular Feed back
· Confidence Building AND PRACTICAL TIPS for effective answers
· Creating SUCCESS FACTOR THROUGH DIFFERENTIATION
ENGLISH and HINDI both
Top level Banking Experts who have been associated with recruitment and promotion exercises in banks and financial institutions and have INTERVIEWED MORE THAN 10,000 candidates
DURATION : 15 HOURS on different timings
Opposite Central School,Tonk Phatak Pulia,JAIPUR 302015
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile : 9529695939
(a professional centre dedicated for coaching, training and career development)
SPECIALISED COACHING AND TRAINING PROGRAMMES:
· Interview Skills and Techniques for BANK PO, Specialist Officers, Clerks, All competitive positions
· GD/PI For Admission to MBA/PGDM
· Group Discussion
· Mock Interviews for jobs/posts
· Professional knowledge (subject wise) for those appearing for Specialist Officer(AFO,Marketing Officer,Finance Executive) of IBPS
· Individual COACHING and MENTORING
· Retail Sales and marketing
· Career Advancement /promotion exercises
· Career Guidance
· Analysis of Professional Skills (Subject wise)
· Business Communications
· And many more as per needs of the participants