Sustainability Education Series - 6. WASTE MANAGEMENT1Energy Portal Pvt. Ltd.
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
Video/graphics card: nVIDIA GeForce 2, GeForce 4mx, or better; or ATI Radeon 8500, 9250 or better High-speed internet (Cable or DSL) Processor: 800MHz Pentium III or better Memory: 256MB or better Browser: Preferred - Firefox or Chrome with an up-to-date Flash plug-in or Internet Explorer version IE8+ Active Scripting: Enabled (Tools>Internet Options>Security>Custom Level) If you have any access problems, consider using the Mozilla Firefox browser (rather than Internet Explorer, Netscape, or Safari). If you do not have Firefox, you may download it from the Mozilla website.
• Describe the evolution of waste management and recycling.
• Describe the responsibilities involved with transporting and methods for tracking waste materials.
• Discuss commercial recycling facilities, including commonly recycled materials and environmentally unfriendly recyclable materials.
• Explain the process for planning and managing facility waste.
• Describe the collection, handling, and disposal of solid waste.
o Waste Concepts are a Part of History
o Tracking and Transporting Waste
o Solid Waste Principles
o What Can Be Recycled
o A Plan To Begin Managing Your Waste
o Contractual Guidelines are a Must
Contact person: Smita