Sustainability Through Digital TransformationopenSAP
What you'll learn on the course
Digitization is the word on everyoneâ€™s lips. Businesses, governments, and other public organizations are busy trying to define their own digital roadmap. But how is this connected with sustainability?
Events like the United Nations Conference on Climate Change in Paris or the World Economic Forum in Davos made it clear that if businesses want to survive, they have to learn how to become sustainable. And digitization plays a key role in enabling this.
â€œSustainability through Digital Transformationâ€ allows you to explore the opportunities digitization offers to further drive sustainability. The course shows how the power of technology can help companies become more successful and at the same time contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Together, weâ€™ll explore opportunities to master the â€œFourth Industrial Revolutionâ€. Weâ€™ll look at examples of how to leverage digital innovation to transform industry sectors, including health, mobility, financial services, and education for the better.
- Starting from: April 13, 2016, 09:00 UTC. (What does this mean?)
- Duration: 3 weeks (4 - 6 hours per week)
- Final exam: May 4, 2016, 09:00 UTC â€“ May 12, 2016, 09:00 UTC
- Course language: English
- How is an openSAP course structured?
Week 1: Evolving Organizational Sustainability
Week 2: Digitization Creates Social Impact
Week 3: Digitization and Resource Productivity
Week 4: Final Exam
- Students, young professionals, and experts
- Professionals in the public and private sector
- Professionals working with SAP customers, SAP customersâ€™ suppliers, prospects, or partners
- SAP employees
- The general public
- Basic understanding of business and administration processes
- Basis understanding of industry value chains
- Basic understanding of information technology (IT)
- Interest in sustainability
No development systems are required for this course.