Symantec Control Compliance Suite 9.0 CourseHBF IT EDUCATION SERVICES
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
You should have working knowledge of networking and network security concepts. The class delves into a variety of operating systems and applications, including Windows server-class, UNIX, Linux, HP-UX, AIX, and Sun Solaris operating systems, as well as Microsoft Exchange and SQL Server and Oracle platforms. Working knowledge and experience with a set of these operating systems, applications, and platforms is recommended.
CCS 9.0 is an incorporated matching set of products providing observance administration services diagonally in numerous systems in addition to an structural design that is unfasten to an collection of knowledge scattered all the way through an enterprise. It helps to configure in addition to install Symantec Control Compliance Suite including the R M S and E S M data collectors.
The lessons teaches students about the preventive steps to protect operating systems like Microsoft Windows, IIS, Active Directory, Exchange, and SQL Server, in addition to multiple UNIX platforms and Oracle environments.
The course is a combination of both theory and practical. This helps students to cope up rapidly with working milieu.
Course comprises of the following
Introducing Control Compliance matching set
* Introducing RMS
* Installing and Configure RMS
* The RMS Console
* Automating Query Processing
* Advanced RMS Console Features
* System Auditing Using bv-Control
* Introducing Enterprise Security Manager
* Installing and Configure Enterprise Security Manager
* Installing Control Compliance Suite
* Configure Control Compliance Suite
* Administering Control Compliance Suite
Managing Compliance and Symantec Control Compliance Suite includes
* Creating Custom Standards
* Managing Policies
* Managing Regulatory Compliance
* Managing Entitlements
* Managing Response Assessments
* Using Reports and Dashboards