Taxation course in Mumbai (Mob. 9867296859)Markup Education
What you'll learn on the course
Expertise in accounts
Expertise in taxation
Teachers and trainers (1)
We have a learned faculty in Mr.S.Ponnambalam, an experienced Chartered Accountant. After doing his B.Sc. in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, he completed Chartered Accountancy Course without attending any class, solely depending on his self learning skills. He has more than 25 years of varied experience to his credit. He is committed to fulfill our vision and carry it forward in the coming years
- Improvement in career prospects of an Accountant.
- Understanding debit credit with reference to Balance Sheet and Statement of Profit & Loss.
- Work-in-progress and finished goods rate workings and Stock valuations.
- Accounting and control statement for Bank Fixed Deposits. Bank loans and credit rating.
- Various issues related to Foreign currency transactions, Cash handling, Balance working for
issue of cheque, Accounting at the time of payment vs. accounting through party account etc.
- Gratuity Rules, Bonus rules, Bonus percentage working and Bonus set-on set-off working.
- Service tax credit, Cenvat credit, VAT credit, VAT returns and VAT audit requirements.
- Depreciation workings and preparation of statements for accounting and tax purposes.
- Income tax provisions relating to Receipt of Loans etc. and various disallowances.
- Important Income tax provisions relating to Advance tax working, Computation of income,
Interest on IT refunds, Interest payable u/s 234A/234B/234C, T.D.S. and Deferred tax etc.
- Important provisions of the Companies Act, Company law returns and Statutory registers.
- Account groups, Account heads and Schedule III requirements. Preparation of Balance Sheet and
Statement of Profit and Loss as per Schedule III requirements.Preparation of various details and statements. Planning for finalisation and finalisation