Technical Workshop on "Android Application Development"School of Programming & Open Source Coding
Blended learning in
- Introduction to Android, Its Competitors, Features etc
- Android Architecture, Core Components and Linux Kernel Services
- Tools required for Android Development (JDK, Eclipse, ADT, SDK etc.)
- Beginning to write some Java code.
- Android Emulator and SDK Concepts.
- Writing your first Android Application and Testing it on Emulator/Android Tablet
- Writing your second Android Sample Application.
- Android Marketplace (Google Play)
- Latest Android (Ver 4.0) Features and Practical Demos.
- Concluding Review
- Ongoing online support for 15 Days.
Payment options: Cash/Cheque/DD