Telecommunications - MPhil - PhDAnglia Ruskin University
Price on request
- Cambridge (England)
What you'll learn on the course
Study with a prominent telecommunications engineering group that has strong industry connections and is making an influential contribution to the development of wireless mobile and other communications technologies.
Our Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering Research Group (ETERG) is based in Chelmsford, although the impact of our research resonates worldwide.
Based in a start-of-the-art laboratory, we have wide-ranging interests, with a current emphasis on wireless mobile issues such as quality of service and security.
We work with organisations such as BAe Systems, Nova Investa and Intelligent Sensor Limited and we belong to a European consortium specialising in satellite and 3G communications.
We can provide you with high-quality supervision in many research fields, including:
- Wireless mobile systems quality of service and security
- Wireless mobile networking simulation
- Protocols and bandwidth management
- Ad-hic wireless LANs and MANs
- Wireless fading modelling and measurements
- Distributed computing and databases in wireless environments
- RF circuit design
- Active noise cancellation
- E-Learning software development
- RF control systems and security systems
- Engineering management
- Biological neuron impulses
- Authentication and encryption
- Signal processing
- Social networks
If you've already conducted research and published work that demonstrates an independent and original contribution to knowledge in this field of you may wish to apply for a PhD by Published Work.