Telephone SkillsInternational Education and Career Council
Price on request
It is very essential to know the method applied by the employee while answering t o the call to the customers. It can affect the organization in making good positions with the clientele and retaining the customers. The primary words, telephone manners and etiquettes adopted by the workers to make a very important first and last impression.
For arranging for this telephone skills teaching program, the institute will work with the applicants to make some realistic work based circumstances that the worker will have to handle and make use of these to modify the skills input of the program and offer a practice opportunity for the applicants.
This program is therefore perfect for those who are accountable for answering the telephone on behalf of their association as the primary point of contact for their customers and suppliers. IECC can also modify the program to assist employees who handle interior and exterior client telephone calls that are given to them.
The main aim of the program is to offer applicants with the methods, skill, information and self-assurance to answer telephone calls and fruitfully react to customer problems.
The main contents of the program are as follows:
• Answer the telephone
• Maintain standard of service
• Understand the impact of the communication (voice-tone, languages)
• Ask questions to obtain more knowledge
• Transfer calls and information to other contemporaries
• Answer complicated customer questions
• Respond to customer criticism
• Handle displeased customer telephone calls
• Handle urgent situations
The methods adopted for teaching are as follows:
• Mentor presentations, inputs and facilitations
• Small group tasks and discussions
• Practice sessions for handling telephone calls based on the organization’s illustration scenarios
• Teaching work book with obliging telephone skills instructions and methodswith space for personal notes