Training in ANSYS Mechanical APDL - Part 1ANSYS Software Pvt Ltd.
* A technological learning & backdrop is suggested. However, an engineering grade is not needed for this course.
This program is for candidates of A.P.D.L. instruments in ANSYS Mechanical A.P.D.L., formerly obtainable in the customary ANSYS arrangement. The ANSYS Workbench surrounding is not argued or included in this program.
This program is suggested to everyone who functions F.E.A. of mechanical components or fluid & has negligible ANSYS Mechanical ANSYS Parametric Design Language software knowledge. Introduction to ANSYS Mechanical APDL, Part I is a 3-day program which concentrates on fundamental linear & stationary examinations of structural and mechanical divisions. After the completion of the program, candidates will be capable to competently utilize ANSYS Mechanical A.P.D.L. software for constructing 2-D and 3-D representations, applying burdens, obtaining solution, & displaying outcomes.
Program contains the below mentioned subjects:
* Finite element analysis & ANSYS Mechanical ANSYS Parametric Design Language
* ANSYS Mechanical ANSYS Parametric Design Language Fundamentals
* Common Examination Method
* Creation of the Solid Models
* Creation of the Finite Components Models
* Describing Material Attributes
* Implementing Burdens
* Solution Processes
* Structural Examination
* Thermal Examination
Every program Lesson is chased by practical workshop & practices.