Training in Intrapreneurship Development ProgrammeEntrepreneurship Development Institute of India
Price on request
Birth of an organisation to a large extent, depends upon entrepreneurial capabilities and farsighted vision of its promoters. But to gain competitive advantage, it is important to ensure optimum organisational performance. To attain this, a business may concentrate on any of the several performance enhancing interventions, but one thing that it cannot overlook in attaining this goal, is its workforce. It is the human resource of an organisation that sets and pursues its core objectives diligently. It is only the human resources that can either break the process of organisational excellence or consolidate it manifold.
To ensure that the human resource perceives opportunities and is able to bring about innovation, using the current base of organisational resources, it is important to imbue entrepreneurial traits in them. The process of developing these traits in employees of an organisation is termed as `intrapreneurship'. It involves accelerating the management of resources and locating new performance - enhancing factors and avenues by making better use of skills and talents of the employees of an organisation. The training, therefore, brings the employees closer to the requirements of the organisation so that they strategise and redefine practices that deliver promising results.
The demanding and unpredictable corporate world, signal the need for grafting the process of continuous improvement within various systems. Intrapreneurs can act as propellers to growth here.
Intrapreneurship, however, is not an inborn virtue, it can and must be developed through proper training. Keeping this in view, the Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDI) has conceived, designed and implemented impact-oriented Intrapreneurship Programmes
The objectives of the training programme are :
* to develop a spirit of `enterprise' among participants.
* to make them aware of their latent entrepreneurial potential and render them capable of innovating.
* to ensure that the entrepreneurial vision resulting in creation of an enterprise is not only sustained but is also further developed.
* to help develop intrapreneurial leadership style among participants.
* to motivate them to become achievers within the organisation.
Consistent with the objectives, the programmes will have the following key inputs:
* Intrapreneurship - The need, stages and barrier creating environment.
* Entrepreneurial environment and within one's organisation, exploring possibilities for 'product' or 'service' innovations.
* Personal Effectiveness, Communication & Transactions.
* Roles & Responsibilities, Increasing Role Efficacy.
* Self-Awareness on one's latent potential.
* Entrepreneurial and Managerial Competencies.
* Team Building, leadership and delegation
* Motivating Self & Others
* Social Perception
* Emotional Intelligence.
* Change management vision values and intrapreneurship
* Intrapreneurial plan preparation for future course of action.