Training of Prosecution and Pairvi Teams of CBICBI Academy
Price on request
Training of Prosecution and Pairvi Teams of CBI is a special one day course offered by CBI Academy wherein the focus is on understanding and comprehending concepts and rudiments associated with prosecution as well as pairvi teams of Central Bureau of Investigation. Below mentioned is topics candidates would be studying
1. Notion of Team: Advantages of functioning in a squad, strength of mind, Team structure,
2. Leadership, inspiration, communiqué as well as its weight in a squad circumstances.
3. Deciding appropriate authority of Courts for the reason of: - Filing copy of First Information Report.
4. Filing of Charge Sheet, examination, petition amendment, request for the Attachments of Proceeds of misdemeanor, imperative decisions of apex court
5. Estimation of trial Witness-Correct advance as well as fractious assessment of intimidating eyewitness.
6. Contractual obligation of Pairaavi Officer in addition to significance of Pairaavi: meeting of the eyewitnesses
7. Flagging of the documents to be proved, Other things to be done during Pairaavi
8. Duty of Naib Court, Duty of the staff entrusted with the work of service of
9. summons, Proper Maintenance of Prosecution file & its updating
10. How to prepare remand application & submission of Search Warrant: Settled Law
11. on the subject; Precautions to be taken at the same time as preparing draft charge
12. Getting the Charge Sheets prepared by IOs: In Compliance of HO Circulars; In
13. the light of sections 212 and 219 of CrPC and 23 of the PC Act; watchfulness to be
14. taken; Remedial Measures for shortcomings occuring during the trial
15. Provisions of CrPC concerning curtailing the delay in time and effective
17. Method of proving a article / handwriting / endorse order
18. Attachment of proceeds of Crime -Criminal Amendments Ordnance, 1944 &
19. Ch.VII/A CrPC
20. Consequence of examination in addition to Pairaavi Teams in relation to tribulations.