Training Program in Installing and Configuring DHCP on Windows Server 2008TimeNet Learning
Price on request
- 2 hours of class
The suitable candidates for this program are those who have excellent knowledge in Windows Servers Operating System, or those who have previous experiences in DHCP Server. System Administrator, Networks Administrator and all students who are fascinated in Windows Server Service.
The training will covers the Installing & Configurations of DHCP on Window Server 2008. The Session will covers, Installation of the DHCP Roles on Windows Servers 2008, configure Scope, the DORA Processes etc.
1. Install DHCP Services in Windows Servers 2008
2. Understand the DORA Process
3. Configuring Scope in DHCP
4. Super Scope & DHCP Relay Agents
5. Kinds of DHCP Allocations
6. Backups & Restore DHCP