Training Program in Installing and Configuring Network Load Balancing on Windows Server 2008TimeNet Learning
Price on request
- 2 hours of class
The program in Installing and Configuring Network Load Balancing on Windows Server 2008 is for those students who have excellent knowledge in Windows Servers Operating System, or those who have previous experience in Active Directory & DNS. System Administrator, Network Administrator & all those who are keen in learning about Windows Server Service can also enroll them in this program.
The training will involve the Installation & Configuration of Network Loads Balancing. The session of the program includes installation & configuration of NLB, creates a cluster & testing the Load Balancing Features using a Web Site.
1. Meeting the requisites for Networks Load Balancing
2. Creates two web server for Clustering
2. Install the Network Load Balancing Features
3. Creates Cluster & Adding Host to the Clusters
4. Test clusters using Windows 7