Training Program in Managing and Maintaining Active Directory on Windows Server 2008TimeNet Learning
Price on request
- 4 hours of study
This program is for those who have done the Understanding & Implements Active Directory Domains.
Services on Windows Server 2008 it is for those students who have the experiences in Window Server 2008 Active Directory Domains Service. System Administrator, Network Administrator & all those who have interest in Windows Servers Service can also enroll in this program.
Training classes will includes the Backup & Restorations of Active Directory, Applying Groups Policy, Trust Relationship, Disaster Recovery of Domain Controller, Up gradation Of Domains Controller etc.
1. Install the Backup Features on Window Servers 2008
2. Backup Actives Directory
3. Non authoritative & Authoritative Restoration
4. Share Permission& NTFS Permission
5. Managing Users Permission with Group Policy
6. Software Installations with Group Policy
9. Creates Manual Trust Relationship
10. Kinds of Trust Relationship
11. FSMO functions
12. Promoting Additional DC to Primary DC
13. Upgrading 2003 DC to 2008 DC
14. Disaster Recovery of DC