WHO Training Program in MTP and MVA Contraceptive TrainingVardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital
Price on request
- New delhi
Safdarjung Hospital started as an American Army Base Hospital during the II World war. In 1947 it was made annexe to Irwin Hospital (Presently LNJP Hospital). It was taken over by the Central Government in 1954 and named as Safdarjung Hospital. Until the inception of All India Institute of Medical Science in 1956, Safdarjung Hospital was the only tertiary care hospital in South Delhi. Based on the needs and developments in medical care the hospital has been regularly upgrading its facilities from diagnostic and therapeutic angles in all the specialties.
The course covers the broad area of MTP and MVA Contraceptive Training
The college offers WHO Training Program in MTP and MVA Contraceptive Training