Training Program - Train the TrainerThe Redwood Edge
Price on request
Numerous establishments are extremely precise on how they desire their workers to be taught; so mounting the inner trainers seems the majority possible choice. Trainers make permanent parody on the workers, instilling in them their organization’s principles and prospects, along with ensuring that workers have the essential skill set to do well. The Trainer-module is intended to provide the potential trainers the knowledge of educating the fabric and transferring their information into helpful results, before "going-live."
The duration of the curriculum is two-days.
The main aim of the course is as follows:
• Emphasize the authority of “I” As a Trainer
• Know the Training Methodologies for Facilitating Learning and conducting Audience Personalities
• Group-Activity to Enhance Acceptance and Learning
This course is divided into four sub-modules:
• Module-1 - Trainers as an Individual
• Module-2 - Trainers as a Facilitator
• Module-3 - Trainers as a Designer
• Module-4 - Trainers as a Presenter
• Participants Involved