Training Programme in Entrepreneurial ManagementEntrepreneurship Development Institute of India
Price on request
Today, as organizations grow and mature, they face several challenges due to the ever changing environment. The conventional wisdom, pyramid structure and organizational hierarchy are becoming the things of the past. Alliances and collaborations are giving way to competition. But if complexities and challenges best describe today’s environment, new opportunities have also surfaced and wait to be tapped. In such a scenario, management practices and organizational functions need a fresh approach so that these promising opportunities could be seized and explored optimally. This has become the biggest challenge in front of organizations today. Evidences suggest that an effective solution lies in the practice of promoting and harnessing entrepreneurial management which permeates at all the levels of the organization.
The major objective of the programme is to help participants create an organizational framework and put into practice the entrepreneurial management that fosters entrepreneurial culture leading to firm actions at all levels of the organization.
The specific objectives are to;
* develop a spirit of entrepreneurial management or intrapreneurship among participants.
* help them sharpen their knowledge and skills in the changing environment
* enable participants to practice entrepreneurial management effectively and thus create a conducive environment where entrepreneurship germinates and grows.
* provide them a forum for sharing views and networking among themselves as well as with others in formal and informal settings.
* Introduction to Entrepreneurial Management
* Entrepreneurial Organizations
* Managing People and Performance
* Entrepreneurial Marketing
* Systems, Processes & Technology
* Finance & Accounts for Entrepreneurial Managers
* Intrapreneuring in Action
Benefits To Participants
TThe programme would add value to the career of the participants by making them abreast with the latest tools and techniques in entrepreneurial management. The programme would unleash the entrepreneurial potential of the participants as well as their organizations. The participants would be able to appraise and harness entrepreneurial management practices. They would benefit by learning current trends in organizational strategies and working styles resulting in better alignment of individual and organizational goals