Training Programme in Use of English Language in Business CommunicationEntrepreneurship Development Institute of India
Price on request
Communication as a tool continues to establish itself as indispensable for organizational growth. The challenging technologies at workplace make it all the more necessary for the workforce to acquire integrated communication skills. They need to wield command over the dynamics of the language in use. ‘English’ as a language of the corporate world has come to be accepted across nations. Skills in the use of English certainly make global communication easy. Command over the basic elements of this language benefits professionals in a number of ways. The programme ‘Use of English Language in Business Communication’ has, therefore, been designed to sharpen the concepts and skills in the use of English in business communication and operation. .
The objective of the programme is to acquaint the participants with the dynamics of English language so as to facilitate its effective use in Business Communication.
* Managers & Executives at Corporate Houses, Government Departments and Non-Government Organisations
* Business Counsellors & Consultants and
* Teachers of Business Schools
Participants must possess basic knowledge of English language
Module 1 Introduction to Communication and the Significance of ‘English’ Language
Module 2 Advanced Language Structures
Module 3 Principles of Modern Business English and Writing
Module 4 Organisational Communication
Module 5 Effective Verbal Communication
Benefits to Participants
Participants undergoing the programme will be
* equipped with the basic mechanics of English language to be able to articulate their points for business purposes.
* able to lead better in business, with enhanced written and verbal communications skills.
* able to expand their business territories on account of skills to comprehend business systems and procedures across the globe.
* equipped with knowledge, skills & attitude needed for self development.