Trauma Evaluation and Management-Advanced CourseTACT Academy
Price on request
At the end of this program, candidates will be able to learn:
* Describe the TEAM (Trauma Evaluation and Management) ideas in the assessment and management of the simulated trauma victim
* Identify the correct sequence of management priorities
* Perform a complete Secondary Survey recognizing value of patient's history and mechanism of injury
* Show the skills needed in the initial management of trauma patients
* Be able to recognize different types of emergencies
* Be able to understand how to manage shock
* Understanding of Intubation and cricothyroidotomy
* Pleural decompressing and insertion of chest tube
* Describe the appropriate techniques of resuscitation
* Be able to learn how to manage head injury
The purpose of the program is real-life trauma simulation that provides the candidates and chance to apply the theory and techniques they have learned during the program.
The interested candidates can complete this program within a day
Who can attend this program?
The program designed for all medical professionals such as medical assistants, resident physicians, nursing staff etc.