Travel WritingCity University London
In Islington (England)
Price on request
- Short course
- Islington (England)
What you'll learn on the course
What will I learn?
- To get your travel experiences published online or in print.
- To understand the market for travel content.
- To successfully liaise with the travel industry to get on press trips.
- To construct sellable travel features and contact editors with confidence.
- Develop travel plans with a view to getting published.
- Identify suitable outlets for publication.
- Write a synopsis.
- Approach editors with confidence.
- Recognise good and bad travel journalism.
- Gather and evaluate research material.
- Plan future trips effectively.
- Evaluate your own work.
Teaching and Assessment
Informal assessment will take place through group discussion, class room activities, and questions and answers sessions as guided by your tutor.