Trianing Program in Understanding and Implementing Active Directory Domain Services on Windows Server 2008TimeNet Learning
Price on request
- 4 hours of class
The knowledge of Windows Operating System, System Administrator, and Network Administrator are the suitable criteria for joining this program & all students who are interested in Windows Servers Service. The training will involve the Actives Directory Infrastructures in a Windows Networks, installation of Actives Directory, creates & maintains user, managing & maintaining group & Organizational Unit etc.
1. Window Servers 2008 Introductions
2. Roles & Characteristics
3. Understand Active Directory Architecture
4. Installing Active Directory in Windows Servers 2008
5. Creating & Managing User
6. Creating & Managing Group
7. Creating, Managing & Delegating Organizational Unit
8. Installing Additional Domain Controller
9. Installing Read Only Domain Controller
10. Creating Child Domain
11. Creating Root Domain in same ADS Forest.