Try RCode School
What you'll learn on the course
- LEVEL 1 FREE LEVEL 22 ChallengesUsing R
A gentle introduction to R expressions, variables, and functions.
- LEVEL 2 FREE LEVEL 39 ChallengesVectors
Grouping values into vectors, then doing arithmetic and graphs with them.
- LEVEL 3 FREE LEVEL 25 ChallengesMatrices
Creating and graphing two-dimensional data sets.
- LEVEL 4 FREE LEVEL 12 ChallengesSummary Statistics
Calculating and plotting some basic statistics: mean, median, and standard deviation.
- LEVEL 5 FREE LEVEL 11 ChallengesFactors
Creating and plotting categorized data.
- LEVEL 6 FREE LEVEL 12 ChallengesData Frames
Organizing values into data frames, loading frames from files and merging them.
- LEVEL 7 FREE LEVEL 9 ChallengesReal-World Data
Testing for correlation between data sets, linear models, and extending R with additional libraries.
COMPLETE THESE LEVELS TO UNLOCKCourse Completion Badge
Learn the R programming language for data analysis and visualization. This software programming language is great for statistical computing and graphics.