Underwater Diving CourseSea Explorers’ Institute
Price on request
The Institute offers two programmes at a time. They are Self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus (SCUBA) and Commercial Basic Air Diving.
Course Outline: To give formal training to divers and create qualified divers for underwater industrial activity.
* Eight weeks for diving
* And ten weeks for commercial air diving.
Candidates should have the following eligibility:
* Applicants must be within the age group of 15-40 years and have passed the higher secondary exam with science or its equivalent.
* Applicants should be a good swimmer.
* Applicants must be physically and mentally fit. (The relaxation may be allowed for sponsored candidates and professional divers in the industry.)
After complete this training program, you can make your future in the following fields:
1. Sport and Adventure
2. Search and rescue
3. Repair and Construction
6. Repair work on the lakes and rivers.
7. Scientific Data Collection & Observation.
8. Television and Film Sequences
11. Desiltation of Pump-Houses
12. Repair of cracks under the water and the drilling of the dams and water reservoirs