Unified Contact Center Express and Unified IP IVR DeploymentHBF IT EDUCATION SERVICES
Price on request
The Course is meant for:
The main aim for this is Cisco Unified Communications system channel associates and resellers, system engineers, and Clients employing and repairing Cisco Unified Contact Center Express products.
Following Certifications also consist these course:
* Cisco IP Contact Center Express Specialist
* Inter networking Basics
* Fundamental Internet Telephony concept
* Cisco Internet Protocol phones, Cisco Internet Protocol Communicator
* Contact-Center operations
* Microsoft Windows 2000/2003, XP
* MS SQL- 2000, Microsoft SQL Server Desktop Engine databases
The Course aims at:
On the completion of this course student will be capable of:
* Designing and planning a Cisco Unified CCX and a Cisco Unified IP IVR Employment
* Configure or describe all Cisco Unified CCX components, servers & clients
* Configure all Cisco Unified CCX components
* Building work flow application to use Cisco Unified Internet protocol Interactive voice response features and capabilities
* Building contact center workflows to use Cisco Unified Contact Center Express functions and capabilities.
* Arrange and use Cisco Agent and Supervisor Desktop software.
* Arrange the Cisco Desktop Work Flow Administrator and set contact center options
* Using real time and historical reporting
* Arranging the Outbound Preview Dialer
* Arranging Agent Email
* Arranging automatic speech recognition and text to speech application.
* Describe maintenance related functions
* Sustain arrangement and workflows
This course, deploy Cisco Unified Contact Center Express v3.0, gives practical experience and Training of works typically done in contact center employment. This involves the employment of Cisco Unified Contact Center Express and Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response as contact center solutions. Works involves planning, installing, configuring, scripting, and maintaining.