Unity 3d | Using Light and Shadow in Game DevelopmentUdemy
What you'll learn on the course
This course discusses how to work with lights and shadows in game development, including processing posts, light mapping and illumination are taught in-depth.
You will learn by creating real game scenes light the Unity Airlock scene. You will also venture out to Mars and light the Red Planet in stunning ways.
* This course teaches Unity version 4.x
- Free version of Unity 3D
- Over 12 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
- To understand game lighting
- To develop a real scene with professional lighting
- Beginning game developers
- Unity game developers